Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AdSense Update

About a month ago, I signed up for Google AdSense in hopes to raise donation money for Pet Pro Life—the loving and generous organization where my wife and I adopted our adorable fur ball of joy.

AdSense works by allowing Google to populate this blog with ads that relate to the subject matter; which so far seems to be Santa Ana foreclosures and various loft developments. It's up to me to make the ads unobtrusive and fit seamlessly into the layout.

Donation money is raised every time someone comes to this site or even better, when someone clicks on the ads. Payment trickles in a few cents at a time, but every little bit counts.

In one month, you the readers have raised $28.46 just by stopping by, clicking and commenting.

You guys seriously rock and I thank you.

Keep up the good work and I'll see about getting some better (sexier?) ads on this site :)

If you are looking to adopt a dog, please consider these wonderful organizations:

Pet Pro Life
Rover Rescue
Devil Dog Ranch

No comments :