Monday, November 26, 2007

Join The Online Google Group


Years ago when the wife and I first signed up on Lennar's Santiago Street Loft interest list, we anticipated by the time 60% of the entire build was completed, we would have a local coffee shop where all of our neighbors would run into each other and gossip.

Unfortunately, the "play" component of the "live, work, play" sales pitch has yet to be seen in our neck of the woods.

As a community, we have no meeting place where we can all come together and share ideas, until now…

Check out the Santiago Street Lofts Google Group!

Please come and join our members-only online discussion group where we can share ideas, concerns as well as upcoming events. There is even a section where users can upload files to share with other members.

You will first need to apply for membership before joining the group. This might be a small inconvenience, but it will help control the unwanted spam.

Currently, the discussion group is only open to those who live at the Santiago Street Lofts. When sending a membership application, please include your home address. This step is only for authentication and your information will not be given to anyone.

Please leave any suggestions or feedback on this post, or feel free to send me an email.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Came across your blog today, while I don't live at SSL, I do have a unique connection to your neighborhood.

I built the models and phases 1-3. My name is Rory, and at the time I was a construction superintendent building the project for Lennar. Happy to see the community has come together, I very much enjoyed being involved with your community, as I feel I had a hand in bringing it to fruition. Hope you are all happy in your homes, I no longer work for Lennar, nor am I involved in Home building industry due to the economy.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and maybe see if my connection was enough to garner membership to the group!

Cheers,

Rory