Monday, February 4, 2008

Chipotle Loves You Back This Valentine's Day

For some strange reason, folks seem to think that I like Chipotle. Well, they are wrong—I LOVE CHIPOTLE.

So it comes as no surprise that this promotion was emailed to me several times today by various friends and readers (thank you by the way to all).

Get a free burrito when you buy a Chipotle Gift Card of $10 or more at any Chipotle restaurant by February 12, 2008. Redeem your free burrito on either February 13th or 14th by bringing back your gift card receipt.

Sweet.

View promo page here.

11 comments :

Santa Ana Slim said...

Well DAMN! I know what I'm doing for Valentine's Day!

Pretty. Good. Food. said...

:)

Spencer Hoo said...

field trip? lol

Anonymous said...

if you like chipotle you should try mexican food.

Pretty. Good. Food. said...

rude

Anonymous said...

I do like Chipotle but I have to say, WAHOOS is way better.

Their pork is not fatty ever!! Sometimes my pork is fatty at Chipotle.

Ben Dayhoe said...

I'm game for a field trip to Chipotle anytime, all the time.

True, it's not authentic Mexican food, but it's filling, yummy and open until 10PM.

Wahoo's is okay, but my pork is always a fatty when I'm in Chipotle.

Sorry, that was disgusting, I know.

Pretty. Good. Food. said...

BEN!
i'm going to pretend i didn't read that....
so when are we going to Chipotle? Spencer, this is all you.

Anonymous said...

You're GAY for Chipotle.

I think that rhymes.

Unknown said...

Chipotle is white boy style Mexican food and I love it. Plus they sponsor a professional cycling team that has argyle unis' (www.slipstreamsports.com) so I have to love them a little more. There's another Colorado based eatery that I hope will one day make it here called Tokyo Joe's. It's kick ass white boy Japanese..

Anonymous said...

chipotle is great, it is so much more healthy than authentic mexican food. no lard used. my poo much easier to pick up after eating one of their burritos